The following "Terms and Conditions" is set to govern the use of and purchase of products and services from Halong Transport website - www.halongtransport.com
- (hereinafter referred to as Site, We, Us, Our). This is subject to change without notice to be suitable with local regulations and laws at the temporary time. Accordingly, we highly recommend you to check it to update our information regularly.
You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes. If you plan to or are committing any deeds that may hamper or affect the performance of the website, or transmit contents that are harmful, abusive, vulgar, discriminative, hateful, you must leave immediately.
Please kindly read our terms and conditions carefully:
On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone, fax or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
In the event of cancellation, we will not impose any charges, as we strive to provide the best service and experience to our customers. However, if hotels or transportation contractors apply charges for cancellation, you will have to pay those charges that apply. Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of service, the time of year, and the reason for cancellation. We will pass on to you all details of any cancellation policy with our reply upon demand.
All cancellation must be informed in writing either by email or fax.
We highly recommend travelers purchase an personal travel insurance which includes trip cancellation, medical, and other coverage.
No refunds nor exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member. HaLong Transport is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays or postponement, accidents, inclement weather, political restrictions or any other causes must be covered by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance covered. This include trip cancellation, medical emergency evacuation, and other coverage. Airline schedule, train timetable and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Vietnam Transport Service will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value.
HaLong Transport will act as an intermediary between the clients and other services suppliers such as air, train, boat hotels in the event of any complaint.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
Tour prices are valid till…………… is nett price and quoted in American dollar per person
2. Included in quoted programs:
- Ground transportation in air conditioned vehicle;
- Domestic flight or train ticket;
- All accommodations as noted in the itinerary based on twin share with daily breakfast;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary;
- Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including park and entrance fees);
- Bottled water supplied during adventure activities (not applicable for sightseeing activities and kayaking);
3. Not included in quoted program prices:
- Airport transfer unless otherwise stated;
- Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
- International airfares unless otherwise stated;
- Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
- Airport departure taxes;
- Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader;
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
- Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation,
- Sightseeing not included in the itinerary;
- Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
4. Deposit and Cancellation
Deposit payment can be settled by telegraphic transfer, credit card authorization letter or through
Western Union Global Transfer. Deposits are generally ………. USD/person (Non-refundable) is required at booking.
Cancellation will be charged as follow:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure. No charge.
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% charge
- 15-29 days before arrival: 40% charge
- 7-14 days before arrival: 60% charge
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% charge
5. Final Payment
Final payment is due 30 days in advance of the tour. These payments are due in our office or submitted online 45 days prior to the departure date. If reservations are made less than 45 days prior to departure, payment in full is required at the time of booking. If final payments are not received on time, Luxury & Leisure Travel may cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee.
Except as otherwise agreed by Merchant, Client’s payment shall be executed by cash, credit card or travelers cheques. Except for cash payment, a service charge may apply (3% of the card holder). In cases where credit facilities have been agreed with the Client/Agent, payment shall be executed by swift or telegraphic transfer to the appropriate Merchant’s bank account. Any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to transfers to Merchant must be paid by the Client/Agent.
Payment will be settled through our bank account at least 30 days before arrival
6. Refund of Unused services
No Refunds or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
Voucher will be issued by Merchant after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger.
8. Liability and Insurance
Merchant is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Airline schedules and local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return fax or e-mail within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
10. For 15 full-fare travelers, the sixteenth is complimentary.
11. Children discount:
- Under 2 years: Free of Charge
- From 2 to 5 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 5 to 9 years: 75% of adult’s fare.